Spent the last 2 days of our 2-weeks NZ trip in Colombo. The motel was situated on a quiet street yet near to the city centre. Despite being on the ground floor where the carpark is, quality rest wasn't compromised. Rooms were huge and everything was clean. Toilet was also perfect for my husband who's in a wheelchair. There's a small little kitchen but there's no stove provided, so we were a little disappointed for not being able do some simple cooking.
Location is good, we may be able to walk to the old city centre but we chosen to drive instead. Jeff is a great host and ensured that we had all info we needed to tour around Christchurch. They have prepared a 'survival' guide, listing down a wide range of restaurants/supermarkets and any other possible info that we may need, all properly indicated with address and the provided map - thumbs up for the effort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CentrePoint on Colombo Motel is Qualmark 4-Star Plus accommodation with modern facilities, a wide range of services, relaxed quiet atmosphere and free car parking, all in the heart of Christchurch. You will be only 5 mins. (450m) walk to Southern Cross Hospital and the Casino and 15 minutes walk to the "Re:Start" Container Mall - the new centre of Christchurch, and 20 minutes walk to the Botannical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your CentrePoint on Colombo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrepoint On Colombo Hotel Christchurch
- Centrepoint On Colombo Christchurch