I stayed in a king studio unit that came equipped with all the goodies most could want - flat screen TV with Sky TV, DVD player (DVDs available at no extra cost), newspaper delivered to the door in the morning, microwave, free wifi, lots of shampoos, lotions etc in the bathroom. The unit was scrupulously clean and came with copious tea, coffee sachets. For those who do not know Chch, it is only a short walk from the Westfield shopping centre and from Hagley Park and lots of restaurants and takeaway places within easy walking distance. Unit seemed really well sound proofed - as soon as windows etc were closed, major thoroughfare noise of Riccarton Road virtually completely disappeared. My only minor criticism is the bed was a little too hard for me = woke up with a sore back several times in the night. Thanks for a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lorenzo Motor Lodge is conveniently located close to Hagley Park and Westfield Mall. A 'tuscan style' property, with studios, one and two bedroom apartments beautifully presented by the owners Ping Liu. There are many quality restaurants, cafe's, bars and great shopping close by. With service and cleanliness a priority at Lorenzo, you will be pleased that you chose to stay here while visiting Christchurch. A short 10 minute drive to Christchurch International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lorenzo Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lorenzo Hotel Christchurch
- Lorenzo Motel Christchurch