North South Holiday Park
Airport Palms Motel(Christchurch)
US$119
US$104
Hotwire.com
All reviewsclose to the airportdeluxe cabinrental companiesshower facilitieschristchurch airportaffordable accommodationarrived latecommunal kitchencamper vanshort driverental carmotel unitsconvenient locationself containedflat screen tvstay there againearly flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I choose this place because of night arrival in Christchurch - this holiday park is close to the airport. After booking, I wrote them about my late arrival and I they answered that the room keys with additional information will be in an envelope on the door of the reception. I had some concerns, but the envelope was there (not just mine). My room-cabin was small, but equipped with utensils, kettle, tea, etc. The only con is noise from early morning planes (but my wife didn't hear anything).

Room Tip: Check the map of the holiday park.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rob_sad
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We stayed here as a Jucy customer and therefore our site was heavily discounted so it was fantastic value for money. The site had lots of space and the facilities were clean. The showers were on a timer and the temperature is pre-set which we expected to be an issue but actually 6 minutes was more than enough time to wash and they were nice and hot. The staff were so friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and offer advice. The campsite is a fair distance from the city but extremely close to the airport. We would most definitely stay here again and would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We've stayed at the holiday park about half a dozen times now, and every time I've been really impressed with the value for money. Plenty of space for the kids to run around, a BBQ area, pool and fantastic kids playground all make this a much easier place to stay with 2 preschoolers than the traditional 'Please god don't break anything!!' motel units.
Easy to get to (even for a geographically challenged driver such as myself) and super close to the airport for your flights. We've even arrived at 2am with tired cranky kids in tow in a state of desperation and they happily found us a room and got us sorted for the night. Much appreciated!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Great place to stay!! the motel units are clean and very reasonably priced. The kitchen is well equipped and there was even a little lolly jar with jelly beans waiting in the pantry.
On site there is a rental car business who are only too happy to pick you up from the airport and take you back to the camp which I found very useful. They are also happy to take you back to the airport. I believe the camp ground will also do this for you.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. I have stayed here twice now and have no complaints all all

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2012

We passed one quiet night in this holiday park in my first day of New Zealand,it's quiet and convenient to airport. They can pick up or drop off the guests from the airport for free. Highly recommend!It cost the lowest price near the airport area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Razzer5, Manager at North South Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2012

Thank you for your poistve comments. We would love to host you again.
Steve Julie and the team at north South Holiday Park.