“Excellent service”

Addington Coffee Co-op
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We roast our own fair trade organic Jail Breaker coffee onsite. Free WiFi in the cafe, and bring your dirty washing as we even have our own coin-operated laundromat. The Addington Store - eco-friendly, fairly traded, and/or locally produced gifts and groceries. We also stock Liminal Apparel's range of fair trade organic t-shirts and bags made at Freeset in Kolkata. We have a small farm at Little River supplying produce and free range eggs to the cafe
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

A friend out from London and I popped in for a coffee on s Sunday afternoon and ended up staying for nearly 2 hours talking. The atmosphere is lovely, cosy and quirky, service was very good, the young girls behind the counter were very pleasant and great customer service. The coffee and slices we had were very nice also, I will definitely go back.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“Lovely place to relax ”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Great place to relax and unwind with a coffee and a Danish. Really enjoyed my first visit and all thanks to TA. Will definitely be back.

Christchurch, New Zealand
“best hang-out for coffee”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

love ambience - staff friendly and helpful - food is superb - good variety, coffee is brilliant - all in all worth a visit.

Visited April 2014
“Lunch at addington coffee coop”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch. The service was very good, and the food and coffee excellent. Loved the atmosphere and the decor. Definitely worth a visit for lunch or just a coffee.

San Jose, California
“Delightful atmosphere & good food”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I came here during my one day in Christchurch and I was so pleased. It's about a 30 min walk from the CBD but worth it. I had a feta cheese, spinach, and tomato tart which was quite good... but I really enjoyed the famous date scone! Warm it up and it is divine. The ambience of the cafe is lovely too!! Service by staff was exceptional during my visit. I would surely come here again.

• Visited May 2014