With hundreds of choices, you never know where to start ... But this place has a bit something different.
We like :
- Large room, apartment like, with a stair to the bedroom, on a mezzanine overlooking the living room. Everything one may need is here, even a cooker. Which is not common.
- Correctly priced at 155 all inclusive per night.
- Polite and efficient reception
- Free internet, limited to 100 meg per day, but enough, to a daytripper on the run
We don't like :
- Sensitive ears will be bothered by the heavy traffic on Riccarton.
- The window on the living room side is a bit small, so very limited daylight. But that's ok for 155
So very good place to be in CHC, and it looks like there are plenty of buses plying up and down Riccarton, so not having your own transportation should be no problem at all.More
- Free Wifi