lovely room but small bathroom.good location and not far from cbd.although very noisy on a friday night and having a very early flight next morn,didnt get much sleep from people coming home from the pub across the road and rooms are not sound proof as could hear everything next door. good service in room. need to have lights on bottom stairs going down from top.my husband fell down with suitcase as poor lighting or actually no lighting down stairs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Argyle on the Park motel – Affordable Christchurch Central Motel Accommodation jam packed with all the facilities you need to make your stay a comfortable one! Each decadent room is fully loaded with a plasma TV, a kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator, climate control, and complimentary tea and coffee. Argyle on the Park has convenient access to many of the areas features. Catch an exciting game of Rugby down at the AMI Stadium, or a concert at Horncastle arena. Visit the International Antarctic Centre and experience life in the Antarctic. All of these places are extremely close, and for those travelling on TranzAlpine train, the train station is just a two-minute drive away with free transfer offered to all motel guests. Need more information? Have any question before booking your stay? Please get in touch with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Argyle on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyle On The Park Hotel Christchurch
- Argyle On The Park Christchurch