Flew into Christchurch and driving to Hokatika next day. Hotel is a bit dated in decor and fittings but everything worked well and it met our expectations. Its location meant our shopping for trip supplies was easy. Closeness to the park allowed for a great walk before having dinner at a near by venue. All in all a goog experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Argyle on the Park motel. With its unique location right across Hagley Park in the middle of the City, it makes it ideal for travelers wanting to explore Christchurch. For those who wish to catch TranzAlpine or Coastal Pacific trains we provide Free Transfer to and from Christchurch Railway Station. The motel has twelve fully self-contained units. Each unit has full Kitchens, Heat Pumps, Double glazing, Sky TV and Free WiFi. Riccarton Westfield Shopping Mall, many restaurants and cafes are within walking distance. It is also just few minutes' drive from Christchurch famous HornCastle Arena and Addington Raceway & Events Centre. If you are looking for stay in Christchurch then look no further! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Argyle on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyle On The Park Hotel Christchurch
- Argyle On The Park Christchurch