We stayed here for the first two nights of our South Island trip. The apartments are in a good location, particularly if you are wanting to see locations such as the Mona Vale, Botanical Gardens and Cardboard Cathedral. These all are within walking distance (about 3km to the Cathedral though so we were lazy and drove). There is also a Westfield close by again within walking distance and a variety of restaurants. The apartment itself was comfortable - the heating worked well, we were offered milk on arrival, wifi access was good and we didn't hear too much road noise. The pressure in the shower however wasn't great but there was hot water. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Argyle on the Park motel. With its unique location right across Hagley Park in the middle of the City, it makes it ideal for travelers wanting to explore Christchurch. For those who wish to catch TranzAlpine or Coastal Pacific trains we provide Free Transfer to and from Christchurch Railway Station. The motel has twelve fully self-contained units. Each unit has full Kitchens, Heat Pumps, Double glazing, Sky TV and Free WiFi. Riccarton Westfield Shopping Mall, many restaurants and cafes are within walking distance. It is also just few minutes' drive from Christchurch famous HornCastle Arena and Addington Raceway & Events Centre. If you are looking for stay in Christchurch then look no further! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Argyle on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyle On The Park Hotel Christchurch
- Argyle On The Park Christchurch