We stayed at Argyle on the Park at the end of a 3 week trip to New Zealand. The owner Maggie was extremely welcoming and gave us lots of insider information about how to spend out last 2 days on the islands. Perfect location and distance form the centre of Christchurch that meant we could walk in. Maggie even helped us book arranged our TranzAlpine trip and transportation to the station free of charge. We had a family room which was more than enough for 3. A perfect end to the holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Argyle on the Park motel. With its unique location right across Hagley Park in the middle of the City, it makes it ideal for travelers wanting to explore Christchurch. For those who wish to catch TranzAlpine or Coastal Pacific trains we provide Free Transfer to and from Christchurch Railway Station. The motel has twelve fully self-contained units. Each unit has full Kitchens, Heat Pumps, Double glazing, Sky TV and Free WiFi. Riccarton Westfield Shopping Mall, many restaurants and cafes are within walking distance. It is also just few minutes' drive from Christchurch famous HornCastle Arena and Addington Raceway & Events Centre. If you are looking for stay in Christchurch then look no further! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Argyle on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyle On The Park Hotel Christchurch
- Argyle On The Park Christchurch