We have only just returned from a 2 night stay in the Heritage Christchurch and it has been a great stay. Great location, beautiful building and fab apartment. As a family of four the Heritage had everything that we needed - Very comfy beds, TV, Ipod docking station, Fridge, dishwasher, cooker, microwave etc. There is also a pool and a spa bath - which we all enjoyed after spending the day walking around Christchurch. I found the staff at the Heritage to be very helpful, polite and friend;y - the receptionist even offering to bring our bags in from our car, to providing directions, umbrellas, to name a few. A really fab stay - would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christchurch is a long way from the Mediterranean - nevertheless, the opulence of an Italian High Renaissance Palazzo awaits you at the Heritage Christchurch. Designed by Joseph Clark Maddison and opened in 1913, the hotel is listed as a category one building on the Historic Places Trust Register, reflecting its status as a building of national significance. The hotel's grand design is fitting: after all, Christchurch is regarded as the Garden City, and is regarded internationally for its culture and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Heritage Hotel