We booked a family room on a school holiday special. It was really spacious with a large lounge with lovely big dining room table. Kitchen had everything we could want. Bedrooms were upstairs and were a good size. Two bathrooms. Was great place for young kids, but would also be good for two couples. Flat screen tvs, dvd player and sky tv.
Really central being right in the square and easy to walk all around town. Right beside the catherdral.
Staff were friendly but not overly helpful.
Restaurant was great for breakfast with everything available that we could possibly have wanted.
Would love to go back and stay for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christchurch is a long way from the Mediterranean - nevertheless, the opulence of an Italian High Renaissance Palazzo awaits you at the Heritage Christchurch. Designed by Joseph Clark Maddison and opened in 1913, the hotel is listed as a category one building on the Historic Places Trust Register, reflecting its status as a building of national significance. The hotel's grand design is fitting: after all, Christchurch is regarded as the Garden City, and is regarded internationally for its culture and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Heritage Hotel