We stopped in this hotel November 2010 and was the first hotel of many we were due to stop in during our stay in New Zealand. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a suite and were not dissapointed.
The suite was large and had all mod cons, the room was nicely decorated and immacutely clean. There were several nice little things that had been thought of and the staff were both friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location from which to explore Christchurch and I would definately recomend this hotel. Brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christchurch is a long way from the Mediterranean - nevertheless, the opulence of an Italian High Renaissance Palazzo awaits you at the Heritage Christchurch. Designed by Joseph Clark Maddison and opened in 1913, the hotel is listed as a category one building on the Historic Places Trust Register, reflecting its status as a building of national significance. The hotel's grand design is fitting: after all, Christchurch is regarded as the Garden City, and is regarded internationally for its culture and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Heritage Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Heritage Hotel