I am writing on behalf of two business colleagues that I arranged accommodation for at The George. I booked online at Wotif so got very reasonable room rates and was a little worried that they would not get first class treatment. Not so....when I checked the reservation everything was perfect. Their experience was one of being really pampered. Rooms excellent, spacious and clean. Hotel restaurants and other facilities top notch. the George has long had a reputation for excellence in service delivery and this booking proves that they have continued to maintain this through what i would imagine has been very trying times for a hotelier.. But they are the only show in town at the moment and what a show....thanks for looking after my guests so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George is the essence of supreme comfort. Its 53 spacious rooms are designed with a stylish eye for detail, complete with luxury amenities. With a one-to-one ratio of staff to guests, impeccable service is guaranteed. In 2013, 2012 and 2010 it was recognised as ‘New Zealand’s #1 City Hotel’ in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, was New Zealand’s Leading Boutique Hotel’ 2006 – 2010 & 2012 – 2013 in the World Travel Awards. The George offers discerning travellers superb comfort and individual attention in an intimate ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The George Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- The George Hotel Christchurch
- George Hotel Christchurch