Unfortunately due to earthquake the surrounding area still resembles a bit of a bomb site and it is a good fifteen to twenty minute walk into the main city or what is left of it. Small room with no air con did not justify the price. I would not recommend as we stayed at much better motels in New Zealand which cost less and had air con.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Colombo in the City Christchurch Motel and Apartments, Christchurch. This quiet, modern and 5 star complex is centrally situated in the Garden City. Colombo in the City is the ultimate place to stay, extremely close to Christchurch Center, the Town Hall and Casino. Only a few minutes walk to Cathedral Square the hub of this vibrant and beautiful city which offers fantastic attractions, visit our re-start shops and see the rebuild of our city plus quality restaurants and cafes You will be spoiled for choice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Colombo in the City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colombo In The City Hotel Christchurch
- Colombo In The City Christchurch