We stayed here for two nights. The staff is very friendly and explain very well where you can go around the city. Sadly Christchurch is still not what it used to be. But there's still a lot of interesting things to see, even seeing the city being renovated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Russell & Henri welcome you to Colombo in the City Christchurch Motel and Apartments, Christchurch. This quiet, modern and 5 star complex is centrally situated in the Garden City. Colombo in the City is the ultimate place to stay, extremely close to Christchurch Centre, the Town Hall and Casino. Only a few minutes walk to Cathedral Square the hub of this vibrant and beautiful city which offers fantastic attractions, visit our re-start shops and see the rebuild of our city plus quality restaurants and cafes You will be spoiled for choice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Colombo in the City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colombo In The City Hotel Christchurch
- Colombo In The City Christchurch