“A Wonderland of mystery and fullment”
Review of Beadz Unlimited

Beadz Unlimited
Ranked #12 of 46 Shopping in Christchurch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Christchurch, New Zealand
“A Wonderland of mystery and fullment”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I am completely addicted to the art of jewellery making at the Bead Unlimited stores (I have attended both stores for the courses I have so far completed)..My favourite tutor in this is PAULA, she makes the whole session entertaining,fun and so enjoyable...The time flies so fast and you end up taking home really beautiful finished pieces that you have made for yourself and enjoyed the experience completely...Already waiting impatiently for the next one...PAULA you are wonderful thank you for the best time, and thank you for your guidance as well, you are truly gifted and I appreciate you very much...Thank you..

How about joining me in the next course you will truly thoroughly enjoy it....

See you there!
Cathie

Visited May 2014
dottydog2013, General Manager at Beadz Unlimited, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review, we are so pleased you enjoy our workshops as much as we do taking them...it's great to see the amazing finished pieces that you all create and the delight on your faces! Looking forward to seeing you at the next one!

Invercargill
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing help and selection”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I recently attended this wonderful shop and the young lady there was so helpful. I am an sbsolute novice at bead making and their selection of canister pre-selected beads were amazing. the assistant there was extremely helpful and even took the time to show me how to crimp the end of the cord. Totally recommended.

Visited May 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review, we pride ourselves on our customer service. It's always great to meet new 'bead lovers'and to share our knowledge and passion for our beautiful shops! We look forward to seeing you again soon with maybe a creation or two of your own?!
6 attraction reviews
“Great personal service”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was browsing through the lovely Regent street shops and came upon Rowena's wonderful jewellery shop. I couldn't resist splashing out on a wonderful necklace she had made. Later that day I emailed to see if she would be able to make a matching set of earrings. She emailed straight back and had them ready for me to collect within a few days. Great service and such beautiful workmanship, I will treasure my treat and highly recommend Rowena for her spectacular skills, AB.UK

Visited May 2014
Wow, what a fabulous review thank you! We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit not only to our Gorgeous shop but lovely to hear you enjoyed the street too! You will have Rowena's specially crafted pieces to remind you of your visit to Beadz Unlimited and Christchurch for years to come! We hope to see you again in the near future.
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Perfect Princess Party”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

What a perfect way to celebrate a little girl's 8th birthday.

Beadz Unlimited has always been a favourite place for us to visit in Christchurch and we were devastated to see them lose their beautiful premises in The Arts Centre. So, when we heard about their brand new New Regent St premises our Little Miss 8 suggested we have her party there.

The New Regent St shop is a stunning space and the party room upstairs was purpose built for celebrations. How lovely to be able to open the windows and look down on the trams too!

Our lovely host, Kate, had a team of 7 girls (plus one brother) totally captivated. Each child got to make their own piece of jewelry to take home (so no expensive party bags required). We were able to bring our own cake and food along which we could set up whilst the kids were kept busy making their treasures.

There was ample parking nearby and parents took advantage of the time checking out the beautiful Rowena Watson Design jewelry downstairs or enjoying coffee in New Regent St.

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are thrilled your daughter, friends and family enjoyed the party at New Regent Street! Yes it's fantastic to be back in the city again and wonderful to host parties in our new party room upstairs on the street! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christmas shopping started!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

What a great shop ... I've bought from Beadz from Arts Centre days so really happy to see it's reopened in the fabulously historic New Regent st. ( seem she has one in Cranford St too) and now with the tram running from the museum to NRS more people will fall in love with the jewellery and Beadz ... next time I may even make something!

Thank you for your lovely review! Yes, it's great to be back in the city...a sunny day and the tram trundling along make for the perfect day for a stroll down New Regent Street and a visit to Beadz Unlimited...we would love for you to stay a while and create something fabulous on your next visit! See you very soon we hope!