“Christchurch walking tour”
Review of Eco Walks

Eco Walks
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We chose this great half day walking tour from Christchurch so we could see some of the surrounds of Christchurch. Nicole who takes the tour is fantastic, very knowledgable and friendly.She doesn't rush you and the walk is a nice diversion from Christchurch as the city looks like a bomb site at the moment after the earthquakes. Nicole will pick you up from your accommodation, take you bu gondola up the mountain where you get the most amazing view over Christchurch then walk you down to the little port of Lyttleton.She also provides a nice morning tea and a great commentary of the history of the area. Best value walking tour around, thank you Nicole!

1  Thank snowdavs
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Although I live in Christchurch I still really enjoyed the commentary. I took my 10 year son and he loved it too as he loved the questions Nicole asked him and getting involved. Loved the stop for tea and biscuits too as a really nice touch. Would definitely recommend this trip and the walk reminds me of the beautiful scenery we have around.