We enjoyed two weeks around NZ and Christchurch was our final stop. We picked this motel for two nights based on Tripadvisor reviews and, while the overall experience was not totally disappointing, it certainly had the worst "cost/quality" ratio among all the places we stayed during our holidays.
Talking about specifics:
- The additional bed we requested for the kid was a folding portable one with a very thin mattress...not what we were expecting.
- The carpet was not visibly dirty, but not clean either...our baby crawled for five minutes and her clothes became brown inmmediately; also looking for her dummy, we found a "Coronita" cap under the bed (was not ours).
Wouldn´t say it´s a very familiy friendly place. Other than that, room had enough space for all us (4), modern TV, 300 Mb free Internet more than enough to keep updated, high and low tables with chairs, heating worked really well/quick, kitchen and bathroon quite good and equipped.
Maybe if stayed at this place without the kids our opinion would be different, but that´s how we feel about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Airport Christchurch Luxury Motels & Apartments is the one of the most modern in the Christchurch Airport area with the standard of a top quality hotel and a grading of Four Star Plus but with very affordable pricing. In 2015 we have upgraded both externally and internally with new colour schemes, new carpet, bedding, LED lighting and new heated towel rails. We are just 5 minutes from Christchurch Airport, the gateway to the South Island(but not on any flight-path), just 3 minutes from State Highway One and 10 minutes from the city centre. The perfect location for your next stay in Christchurch with airport transfers, free on-site car-parking and very quiet units with superbly comfortable King or Super-king beds. Overseas guests who may not be familiar with NZ motel accommodation will find our units very well equipped with excellent cooking facilities. Our Reception is open until 9pm each day so guests arriving after that are provided with an access code to collect their unit key. Please advise when booking if you will be arriving late to ensure this code is obtained as there is a charge for assistance after 9pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Airport Christchurch Luxury Motel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport Christchurch Luxury Motel & Apartments Hotel Christchurch
- Airport Christchurch Luxury Motel And Apartments