Courtesy Court Motel
Agoda.com
Airport Palms Motel(Christchurch)
US$106
US$102
All reviewsfree wifiroom was cleancity centresmall kitchennice staylonger stayshower pressurewould stay againgood sizestayed here for nightsmotelsupermarkettakeawayunitflighttoiletriesproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We checked in after midnight and had no problems finding the place after a late trip from Sydney.
We had unit number 1 which was 2 bedroom and perfect for our family of four.
The units are basic and clean and as we only need 1 night for our late arrival and 1 for our very early departure. There is small kitchen for tea /coffee etc.
Free wifi and 5 minutes drive to some good restaurants .
We didn't get to see much of downtown Christchurch but it seems to have all you could need without heading in to the centre

Room Tip: Room number 1 was downstairs near office , carpark directly out front easy for loading luggage .
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Geoff J
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I was greeted with warmth and charm and was even offered a choice of rooms. The upstairs room provided for all basic needs and the heating was good however their was no sound proofing and I was very aware of my neighbours, really annoying at 1.30am on a Saturday night, this was obviously not the fault of the owner but did spoil my sleep. I found the Wifi was not always connecting to the Internet but it was great to have the service available. Good location and easy access to the shopping malls.

Room Tip: The Garden rooms may be quieter but were in shade and looked dark and cold when I was shown
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2013

The reception I received was very friendly and helpful. Had problems with the Wifi, although the proprietor came over and managed to get it up and running for me. I found the musty smell really bad - rather like a badly-run second-hand shop. It was so strong that I could smell the mustiness as I first walked past the units without even going in to any of them. For those who have asthma or are prone to other respiratory afflictions, or migraines, or just appreciate decent fresh air, I would strongly recommend that you find alternative accommodation. I had to sleep with the window open, which meant damp, cold air entering the room. The electric blanket, however, was very good, and the bed very comfortable. Would have liked some sort of heating in the bathroom as it was minus degrees outside.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2013

A one night stay in a very pleasant, modern and clean motel room with kitchenette and lots of parking. It was only a few minutes walk into the city from the motel. We dined at Little India, Merivale, which was only a couple of minutes drive away. The wifi was free, which is always a bonus. It is sad to see the city of Christchurch so devastated. It will obviously take some time to recover financially from the effects of the earthquake.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joram48
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We only made reservations here because of its proximity with Intercity Station. However, we were more than impressed by the place.

The room was clean, modern, and large. The location was very convenient. And we even got free, unlimited fi-wi, which is quite rare in NZ. Overall, great value for price, highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family