“Good pizza and friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Filadelfio's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Filadelfio's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Good pizza and friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have eaten here about 5 times over the years and have always enjoyed the food here. I have read some of the other comments and do agree it was a little chilly in the restaurant but we found the service and quality of the food to be good. It was a Monday night so was quiet but we were asked if everything was all right and the pizza was great. We went with a simple pepperoni and added New York sausage and the pizza was covered in both so 10/10 for toppings. I will be back.

• Visited May 2014

Christchurch, New Zealand
“Disappointing...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

My husband and I popped in for lunch on Saturday. The best part about our experience was the lemonade, lime and bitters drinks which were delicious! Our chicken pizza took 20 minutes to arrive, (which was odd as we were the only people in the restaurant). When it came it had a thick, stodgy base, was not very hot, and the flavour was really bland. My husband had BBQ sauce on his half of the pizza, but even that didn't help. We ate one slice each then paid the bill - when asked if we enjoyed our meal we told the waitress 'no' and gave her our reasons. She said it was a 'shame' and carried on! Our children could make better pizza at home - we will definitely not be returning.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Wellington, New Zealand
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

The pizza's here are really good, you get a decent size pizza and good toppings and plenty of flavour and quick service as well

The inside is OK but could do with some improvements, as when the weather is cold, it's cold inside there as well, so a little off putting.

They are not the cheapest pizza's around but you do get good quality ones.

Visited October 2013
New Zealand
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

I took my children here recently for a quick dinner out. The food was terrible. My pizza was burnt and tasted more like a piece of cardboard than a pizza. The children's meals were basically a bowl of fries with a couple of what appeared to look like Pam's frozen nuggets placed on top.
We walked out and left the meals. Will not go back again.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank chittyNewZealand
South Australia, Australia
“Sadly not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I have been 3 times since the new managers took over and it seemed ok first time, burnt pizza second time, this time luckily it wasn't our pizza that got burnt... Not sure the customer who received a scraped burnt pizza felt about it.... I had a very disappointing desert, lumpy custard surrounding soggy crumble :-(
I didn't actually complain so I don't know if the food would have improved. Pizza bases are good.

Visited November 2013