“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2013

This is a small restaurant but do not let that fool you. I was in Christchurch for business and they were close to my hotel. I ate there three times during my visit and each meal was delicious. I like very spicy food and they were able to deliver. Great service, reasonable prices and fantastic food.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I and my two friends was in really hard time of choosing a Resto to eat one Monday evening. As we know there are lots of Restos to pick from in Upper Riccarton we hurriedly went there and let the come what may attitude kick in. As we are passing by this Vietnamese Resto we rushingly told ourselves we want Vietnamese meal tonight and we went inside. The ambience is not really that posh type but mind you the staffs are very efficient in explaining what are the foods in the menus. We had fresh spring rolls for our entree and that noodle with crispy vege rolls in it. I super love the fresh spring rolls we had, the coriander in it makes it more fantastic, very refreshing for a start of our meal. We had lemon grass chicken and fish in black bean sauce for our main and the crispy pork fried rice. OMG the fried rice and the fish black bean sauce are to die for! That we ended up ordering another bowl of rice for the remaining sauce of the fish lol! We definitely gonna come back for another dinner catch up with friends. Good for family dinner too.:)

Reviewed 2 April 2013

We ordered takeaway for three - have had a lot of Vietnamese food both in Asia and Australia - we value its freshness ,flavour and lightness.Our order was - Fresh summer rolls - average.Whole steamed fish - came covered with a strange very oily sauce.Ordered Ginger spring onion squid - we actually got scallops - only saw this when we got home - again came with the same oily sauce.Vegetarian salad - a container of rice noodles with a hint of green vegetable and no flavour.The meal was tasted and not eaten - a waste of $66 - would never return.Vietnamese food it is not.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

This is a very tasty food joint. Good quality food, very reasonably priced. Presentation of the food is great too. Staff are very friendly too. Would confidently recommend this place to my fellow travellers

Reviewed 12 January 2013

The food at this restaurant is very tasty indeed. I have returned here on several occasions and always found the food to be of the same high standard. This restaurant is not flash by any standards but the price is right and the food is very authentic.