“American Breakfast”

Riccarton Noodle House
Ranked #476 of 1,100 Restaurants in Christchurch
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Always a good breakfast with generous American style food. The hash Browns are the best you will get this side of the USA.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Located right beside where I needed to go after lunch I popped inside the Noodle house, steam and spices filled the air. I asked two guys what was best and I got told the Number 11 - spicy, sour and hot Chicken noodle dish.

Within a matter of minutes I had the steaming bowl of noodle soup in front of me, it was everything a spicy sour dish should be, I even recommended a colleague go there for lunch to.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Quite famous eatery and have tried the noodle soup which was piping hot and tasty.its mains are unexpensive so meals are affordable.