“Worst food in Christchurch”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #741 of 1,004 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Australian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Wellington, New Zealand
“Worst food in Christchurch”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Had the most awful food here. We ordered a burger and chips and the turkey steak with gravy, which was terrible. The burger was tasteless and just looked like it had been chucked on the plate and the turkey was vile with luke warm gravy on it. Just the worst meal ever, and we eat out 3 times a week in Christchurch!!

Wont ever go back!!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Louise_H46H

• Indonesian first
“Baaaaad”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Terrible experience we had tonight. The waitress, Nicola was laziest waitress we have ever seen. If we ask for her service, she will say "I m busy, will send someone else"but doing nothing just standing on the counter. The other waitresses were working hard whereas she was just chewing her nails on the counter and no smile on the face . looked like someone has put her on the shift forcibly. She seriously needs to learn that how to work in the hospitality. The food was allgood. Nice and fresh. The only wrong thing was Nicola's attitude.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Girl_rocks
Invercargill
“Consistent basic value”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Standard menu but is good value overall. It's not fine dining so don't expect that. Good value and satisfying. Staff are friendly enough but sometimes does not seem that genuine. Prompt service. Room a bit chilly for mid winter.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ElvisInvercargill
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“I rather starve to death than go there again.”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Today is my birthday,before older the meal I asking is any meal for birthday person for free? staff say YES!! After I ask I forget my ID can I show Face Book the detail they say no. so I going home get ID ,when we are going pay bill, They say sorry ,YOU MEAL CAN NOT BE FREE. I ask why???
The staff talk me she ask manager the meal will be cheaper one is free , and staff talk me she just knew now . when I talking to Manager ,he was anger and ask me why I am going home get my passport didn't tell him...WHAT!!!! poor services. Food is ok ! but In my life I will nerve ever go there again.生日本來就應該有免費生日餐~一進門就問說如果忘記帶護照可以用FB給他們看嗎?她們說一定要證件才受理,後來用餐後請朋友帶我回家拿證件另一個朋友在餐廳等.沒想到要付錢的時候~服務人員跟我說我的餐點不能免費!只能免費最便宜的那一餐!但我點餐前有問服務人員她跟我說都可以點!後來跟經理說的時候~一開始就問我說為什麼剛開始說沒帶證件但現在有證件呢?為什麼我回家拿證件沒跟他報備呢?!誰喜歡生日來受氣ㄚ!!以後打死餓死也不會想再來這餐廳一次!
服務差~食物尚可!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Angelinakiwimom
Christchurch, New Zealand
“nonononono”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

24 hour american diner style. food is pre made and shoved in a microwave. only go if its 3am and mcdonalds is closed.