“Excellent service and delicious food”
Review of Nobanno

Nobanno
Ranked #4 of 1,007 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Excellent service and delicious food”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My favourite thing about Nobanno is the staff's willingness to cater for any allergies or diet preferences. The food is absolutely amazing and the service is the best I've had.

• Korean first
N/E England
“A dining experience to remember”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Ambience, great service, and the food was to die for, I reiterate what many of your reviewers have stated, this has got to be one of the best curries (and not a chilli in sight) that I ,and I can speak for my fellow diners, have ever had.
Attention to detail unbelievable , the owner and his staff all so passionate about their restaurant and its food. Nothing was too much trouble.
An excellent choice of wines , of which the owner is very knowledgeable. What a wonderful evening

• Visited June 2014
Lyttelton, New Zealand
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The food was delicious, the flavours aromatic and healthy just as promised. We had gone once when they were in town, and enjoyed it. We are glad that they have now moved to Ferrymead as it is that much closer to us. The staff are incredible, so kind, accommodating and passionate about what they do.

Takaka, New Zealand
“Unusual Subtle flavours”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We really enjoyed our dining experience here. The fresh subtle flavours were different to those found in Indian restaurants. The host was passionate about his food and the staff very welcoming. After a beautiful meal we were treated to a dessert on the house which was much appreciated. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone interested in good food.

1 Thank Ann1901
Basildon, United Kingdom
“Thank you - great curry one of the best”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I have eaten a lot of curries in my time in UK and abroad but I can honestly say this was one of the best curries I have ever eaten. A wonderful selection of starters and array of rices and naan breads with the main courses. The owner was exceedingly helpful and passionate in explaining about the food and the restaurant's origins. A great evening thank you.