George Street Motel Apartments
US$135
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Motel on York(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$99
Agoda.com
Best Western Dunedin(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
Priceline
Kiwis Nest(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$49
Apartments at St Clair(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$108
Priceline
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastyogurtfirst morninghigh pressure showerwelcome packfriendly managerseparate bedroomgeorge streeteasy walkno elevatorplenty of hot waterwifi connectionroom ratefree laundrywell equipped kitchenettewould stay againbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We recently stayed at this motel due to a family member requiring surgery - we were offered a small discount on our room rate when we mentioned this which was appreciated. Rooms were well heated, spacious, the complimentary breakfast was a nice touch on the first morning. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I wish I could give it a higher rating it was so nice. The Relieving Manager, Sally, was the most welcoming and accommodating person. The rooms were roomy with fully equipped kitchen, oven and all. Breakfast of eggs, cereal, bread, butter, jam all provided in the fridge upon our arrival. That was so nice. Spotlessly clean and warm. Separate bedroom. Definitely recommend and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Just book it. You won't be sorry.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Was there for only 2 nights but my experience was very pleasant. Clean room, comfy bed and fully stocked if I was to stay there longer. All the staff were extremely helpful and fantastic to talk to, even if it was about the terrible weather. :)

The next time I'm in Dunedin I won't hesitate in staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night and I must say they were very helpful and ver accommodative. We booked for 2 nights and over plans changed and they let us leave one night early without charging us. Great service. If I go back to Dunedin I would surely go back there.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tapan M
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My wife was with me for this two-night stay and we were split over the ratings for Farrys. Mde thought it was too small, especially the bedroom, and too expensive. She hated the net curtains screening the walkway/balcony. I was away at meetings during the day so my impressions were a little different.
Yes, everything has been shaved down to minimum dimensions, including the parallel fence-line parking spaces (which took some negotiating on the slope) but to be fair, it had all we needed, clean and tidy, excellent wi-fi, a proper dining table, no-hassle check-in, check-out. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business