Mercure always seem to offer a high standard and this establisment is no different. The rooms are modern, comfortable and bigger than most. I arrived on a hot day and the room was rather warm. However once I had opened the window and the door onto the balcony it sooned cooled down. The staff were helpful, and the first 30 minutes of wifi was free.
What sets this place apart fro other hotels is it's setting. It felt like an oasis on a busy route. Despite being on the main road North, and in the heart of "scarfie" (Dunedin Students are "scarfies") there was no outside noise into the room. I really enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin's Garden Hotel. 76-Rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Stadium, Hospital, the city's dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin's Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin