As the eldest has been studying in Dunedin a few years now we have stayed at several hotels. This has become the firm favourite. Free on site parking and only two stories high. I'm not sure how old it is but there are not really any new hotels in Dunedin anyway! It has been refurbished well with totally new bathrooms and double glazing. It is opposite the botanic gardens, there is some traffic noise and a long walk to town as a down side. The staff have been really helpful every time. Comfy bed and pillows, complimentary plunger coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin's Garden Hotel. 76-Rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Stadium, Hospital, the city's dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin's Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin