No problems with hotel very comfortable rooms well appointed opening on to a very nice garden, food of good quality albeit the evening meal was slow due to the fact that each meal was individually served but was of very good quality served by very attentive and polite staff , spent 3 nights in Dunedin not one of my favorite New Zealand cities, good job there was a test match on at the Dunedin Oval cricket ground otherwise would have been a bit boring. but if you have to visit the town a good hotel to start with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin's Garden Hotel. 76-Rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Stadium, Hospital, the city's dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin's Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin