Located by the attractive Botanic Gardens, this hotel is not central but nor is it very distant from downtown Dunedin. We had a large room with a settee and kitchenette. We particularly liked the bathroom. There was no air-conditioning. There is a main road passing the hotel and we did suffer some traffic noise; fortunately this part of Dunedin is apparently not busy overnight.
Dinner and breakfast were both good. So was service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin's Garden Hotel. 76-Rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Stadium, Hospital, the city's dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin's Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin