The hotel itself is average but I dont think it claims to be a 5 star so you can overlook that to an extent. I personally had so many problems with the internet I would never stay here again. 30 minutes 30 minutes comes with your room per day, mine ran out in less than 5 minutes and they did nothing to help except offer me the opportunity to buy more. I spent $30 on internet that was supposed to last 24 hours, it didnt and to fix this seemed to be out of the scope of the reception staff. After 3 complaints at the counter without any apology, just basically a 'what did you expect, our internet is terrible' admitted the staff on the desk, they finally got it working. I had wasted so much time by this stage it wasnt worth the effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin's Garden Hotel. 76-Rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Stadium, Hospital, the city's dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin's Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin