We stayed for three nights in a ground floor room fronting the road but road noise did not seem to be a problem as Dunedin goes to bed around nine PM. However on one night we were kept awake by someone snoring in the room next to us so walls are not to thick. Hotel is outside the CBD in North Dunedin but is right next door to the wonderful Botanic gardens and only five minutes walk to a major supermarket and a variety of restaurants and takeaways if you want to avoid hotel restaurant prices. Complimentary internet not the best because the usage allowance runs out before the 30 minute time period expires.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin's Garden Hotel. 76-Rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Stadium, Hospital, the city's dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin's Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin