Stayed here as part of a group. Nice comfortable room. Hotel is set in beautiful gardens. Staff pleasant and always on hand if needed. We took part in the Haggis Ceremony which so much fun. Everyone enjoyed it and a we all had a good laugh. Dunedin is a beautiful city and I hope to return to see more of it - one afternoon isn't long enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin's Garden Hotel. 76-Rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Stadium, Hospital, the city's dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin's Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin