Booked in as a reasonably last minute stay. The room was lovely and clean, and above all warm! (I'd forgotten how cold Dunedin in May could be). I had a lovely view of the rose garden, and happy to remember it was right across the road from the beautiful Botanic Gardens for an evening stroll. The food for dinner was quite nice (Salmon), and the kitchen stepped up wonderfully with a fruit, a dish of yoghurt and fruit compote for my ridiculously early breakfast (Had to leave before room service started). The staff were professional & friendly, and there was free onsite parking which was a fantastic added bonus.
The room was also ready early, so I was able to check in just after lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin's Garden Hotel. 76-Rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Stadium, Hospital, the city's dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin's Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin