Had a pleasant stay in the Mercure Leisure Lodge. Although it's not in the middle of town, it is situated immediately next to the botanic gardens, which gives ample opportunity to get out and enjoy the sun.
This is definitely one of the better hotels I stayed at, and the it's hard to fault. Add to that the excellence of the kitchen of the in-house restaurant, and I can highly recommend this place. The restaurant isn't cheap, but the food is superb: we dined twice there and every single item of the menu was a masterpiece!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin's Garden Hotel. 76-Rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Stadium, Hospital, the city's dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin's Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin