ASURE 755 Regal Court Motel
US$119
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$133
Motel on York(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$98
Agoda.com
97 Motel Moray(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$101
Priceline
Alexis Motor Lodge(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hotwire.com
US$126
US$106
TripAdvisor
All reviewshr storeuniversity campusspa bathnew ownersgreat showermain roadplace to staygeorge stroad noisespacious roomgood sizebotanical gardenswalking distanceunitmotelaccommodationchannels
Reviewed 16 March 2013

The owners were very friendly and helpful. We were not far from the center and the octagon also many other attractions were within walking distance. The apartment was very clean and spacious and the kitchen was well equipped. Would definitely recommend this motel and would stay there again.

Room Tip: We chose a premier room with spa tub and as a result it was very spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Stayed for 5 nights in March 2013 and found Regal Court a fantastic place to stay. Room and bathroom both very very clean, nice and bright - felt like home. Also have to say thanks to the owners - who were very very friendly - for their help prior to my arrival. Location also good.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I booked three days at Regal Court Motel, several weeks in advance. A couple of weeks later, Regal Court called me to offer me two extra days' accommodation. knowing I'd been looking for a five days' stay during a major sporting event in Dunedin. I said that I'd since made other arrangements for these two days as I couldn't book five days with them. Shortly before the sporting event began, I called to confirm my booking for three days' accommodation, in the same way that airline passengers confirm onward flight bookings for the next stage of their journey. I was astonished to find that the owner of Regal Court Motel had cancelled my booking. I was even more astonished to hear him tell me that I had cancelled the booking. i said I had declined his offer for two extra days' accommodation but I had not canceleld my booking. What appalled me was that it was really important for him to put me in the wrong and hold me responsible for his error. I have booked accommodation in many countries (New Zealand, Fiji, the U.S. Canada, France, Italy, Spain, the UK, Greece, Thailand, France etc etc) over many years but I have never been told that a hotel's mistake was my mistake. In the light of this lack of customer care, I have no confidence in Regal Court Motel and would not cosdier using their services in future.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
regalcourtmotel, Owner at ASURE 755 Regal Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

We have enjoyed the online reviews that have appeared over the last 5-10 years.
Reviews tend to keep operators honest and help with improvements. We have had some good and the odd one not so good. But up to now most have been honest.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

We stayed in a ground floor apartment which was very clean and spacious with separate bedroom and kitchen. The kitchen was well-equipped and rooms were serviced each day. Comfortable and excellent value for money, particularly compared to other Dunedin hotels for the space available. The reception was very friendly and we were offered a good room at very short notice. Onsite parking was also a great bonus and very convenient. Wifi Internet was free and the self-service laundry was a useful feature and reasonably priced. The location is ideal for North Dunedin and Otago University. Highly recommended

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Nice accommodation in good area for looking around Dunedin. Parking on site and wi-fi. Nice friendly hosts. Clean and tidy but not luxurious. But for the price you arent paying for luxury. Good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo