“YUM!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dunedin, New Zealand
“YUM!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I eat at (or takeaway) from Formosa several times over the academic semester and I am never disappointed. I recently had a takeaway organic green salad with chive crepes. At first, I thought it's so big I'll save some for dinner - but it was so tasty, I sat at my desk like a glutton and pogged it all down. The salad was so crisp and fresh it was fantastic. I'm not a fan of dressings, but their dressing is so light and tasty. The crepes were lovely. I've also had the dumplings with the salad and YUM!!!!

I normally also have one of their smoothies if I'm eating in, and again, wonderful fresh ingredients and good value.

For fresh tasting, fantastic quality, wonderful variety of dishes, great service and good value for $$$ you cannot go past Formosa!

• Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
“Healthy food and great value!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Had my virgin trip to Formosa few weeks back and it exceeded my expectations! Tried the hot plate beancurd and banmian with my friend, Sasha and we are planning on visiting again next week! Service and settings are perfect for bringing friends and family! I can have this everyday without having to worry about deterring my health. We participated in Formosa's campaign at www.campaign.com/FormosaDelights and hope to win at least their monthly vouchers!! As for their grand prize, tickets to Taiwan, well, we'll just hope and see!

• Visited January 2014
Virginia
“Great food and value”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Great food with lots of vegetarian options. The two women working there were very sweet and took care of us from the moment we walked in. They suggested how many things to order to be sure we didn't get too much! They had a highchair and baby plate and silverware for my toddler. Tons of kids books, which all of my children enjoyed. Best of all was the food. Very interesting and tasty flavors and great portion sizes. The main dish came with rice and two vegetable sides. A great value. The interior is cute and the overall feel is very laid back and casual. We all raved about our food, and the fact that they grow some of their own veggies and take care not to use artificial ingredients makes it all even better. We will try to return in the next few days before we leave town.

Visited November 2013
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Consistently delicious and fresh”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I've eaten here a few times within the past couple of years, and it's always delicious, fresh, and friendly. I always feel good after eating there too - it seems like everything they have is made with good, healthy ingredients! I can't wait to go for dinner!

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent Chinese food and vegetarian friendly”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Been there three times so far, absolutely love this place. Great location as it's close to the uni. Food was excellent, and most importantly it is vegan and vegetarian friendly, which is kinda rare among Chinese restaurants. Friendly service and good atmosphere as well.

• Visited June 2013