Stayed here for 1 night in December.
The rooms are clean and a decent size
- No Air Con, however the window opens
- Bathroom a little small but does the job
- Breakfast was a little pricey but the restaurant was fine, nice and clean and food was good
- Street outside and pub nearby was a little noisy but got quite after 2300 or so
- Some rooms require you to climb stairs as well as using the elevator
- Bit of a walk to the main shopping area if you have elderly or kids but not a bad walk if you like to walk.
- Staff were OK
- Valet Parking $10 per night, pretty efficient and worked well, other Car Parks are 3 min walk away if you dont like valet but more expensive.
Nothing special but it was certainly fine and nothing to complain about. Comfortable, Clean and Safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage listed Wains Hotel Dunedin is located in the heart of Dunedin offering easy access to Dunedin's many attractions. The Octagon, Town Hall, Forsyth Barr Stadium are in walking distance. Otago University & Peninsula are also only a short drive away. Wains Dunedin offers 48 boutique-style rooms and 2 function rooms suitable for conferences, weddings and events. Facilities include broadband Internet access; secure offsite valet parking at NZD$ 15.00 per night and Relish Restaurant and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wains Hotel Dunedin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Hotel Dunedin