97 Motel Moray
US$141
US$135
US$118
  • Restaurant
Apartments at St Clair(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$107
US$108
The Victoria Hotel Dunedin(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$148
US$198
US$185
US$259
US$232
Larnach Castle Lodge(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$108
Agoda.com
All reviewscentral locationgreat locationstocked kitchenettecomfortable bedinformation centrewet roomcar parkingrestaurants and shoppinglarge unitplenty of parkingrooms are cleansmall fridgeinner cityground floorfirst floorplace to staycentre of town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Excelent location, just a few meters away from the Octagon.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tirso M
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We booked one night at start of rugby world cup. Room was in main block on level 3. We didn't expect much from the look of the place but were pleasantly surprised by our room. It overlooked the garden. The bathroom was relatively new. Decor elsewhere not to our taste and some of the furniture tired and outdated and not in keeping with the recent upgrade of room decor but it was clean, comfortable and had all we needed. Car parking available onsite. Location is right in the middle of the city.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank MissBossyBoots
Reviewed 3 September 2011

The location was perfect as we were attending our son's 21st at The Speights Ale House we were within easy walking distance. The Octagon was also very close.
Car parking was terrible. You just took what you could get. If there were no parks when you arrived you had to double park or park in areas where your vehicle could easily be hit. I feel that each unit should have been given a designated car park number. We stayed in room 119. The hallway you walked down to get to the room was very dingy. The room decor was dated and felt claustrophobic. The bathroom was nice but very cold. The shower ran hot and cold.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NZLindaAnne
Reviewed 17 August 2011

In a great location and very reasonably priced so perhaps shouldn't be too critical . First impression - " Have I got the wrong Motell"? - My room was in a large featureless/ characterless and dated building next to one shown in their advertising. There were four floors but some rooms appeared to be semi permanent lodgings and nothing to do with Motel. At night I didn't feel very safe making my way to my room.
My room was clean and comfortable with well stocked kitchenette area and ensuite. The heater had been put on before my arrival and was much appreciated. However, the TV was old with poor quality picture and intermittently , no colour. WIFI access only available if I took my lap top down to ground floor ( my room on 3rd floor) . Card key locked me out of my room on 3 occasions.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank spainoNz
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Loved the everything about this motel, we werent expecting much as the price was very reasonable and we were very pleasantly surprised. Nice quiet room, comfy bed, great shower too..

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family