We stayed at the Bluestone on George for 2 nights in March whilst the test match was on. We hadn't realised this when we booked and thought it might be a bit noisy, but not a bit! we found the hotel to be very quiet and the room (a premier studio appt) very clean, and spacious with modern facilites that include everything you could want for your stay. As we had been travelling for over 2 weeks it was also a bonus to find a washer/drier in the room so we could do all our washing for free! They even provided the washing powder! The bed was extremely comfortable with good quality linen.
The hotel is central for the many actvities in Dunedin which are all within walkable distances. We would definitely recommend staying at the Bluestine on George. And, if you have time, we would also recommend a trip on the Taeiri Gorge railway and a visit to Dunedin's Botanical gardens where you can get a great cup of coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin