We arrived on a early flight into Dunedin was unsure about getting into our room - they made one available for us which was lovely. The studio room was spacious lovely deck off it. Lovely big bathroom with lovely towels. The bed was extra comfy with Duck pillows very luxurious. The kitchen has got everything needed and all high quailty glass wear and plates etc.
The Managers were very helpful and friendly.
The front entrance has a lounge which was great for meeting friends.
We had two nights and loved the experience and being so handy to the main CBD.
Definately would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin