We stayed one night in August; our last night in Dunedin before flying back to the U.S. The hotel is tucked above George Street, up a somewhat steep (but short) driveway/parking lot. The couple who runs the hotel (and staffs the reception desk) are incredibly friendly and welcoming. Our room was wonderful -- expertly furnished and appointed, and above all else, quiet at night. The only thing missing from this hotel is a restaurant, but there are plenty of nice restaurants within a 5-10 minute walk on George Street toward the Octagon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin