We recently spent 2 nights at 'Bluestone on George'. Our apartment was beautifully appointed with comfortable furnishings. It was spotlessly clean and very well maintained. Being on the top floor we had lovely views across the city and beyond. It is in an ideal loation, walking distance to the Octogan and close to great pubs and restaurants. The staff were all very friendly and accomodating - providing a map and pointing out places of interest. I have no hesitation in recommending it to family and friends and would certainly return on our next visit to Dunedin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin