This was a well loved and looked after motel, wow the room was spotless and had lovely views over Dunedin. The room had a great spa bath with shower and a large bed which was very comfortable as were the pillows. It also had a washer/drier in the room so there was no extra charge for our laundry. It was a 15/20min walk to the octagon/station where on the way you pass plenty of places to eat and shop. The staff were all friendly and Neville was very helpful on arrival as he gave us good directions to the supermarket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin