Bluestone on George is an excellent choice for staying in Dunedin. It's very close to lots of shops and places to eat. About a 20 minute walk to the train station and 10-15 minutes to the Octagon. The rooms are very clean, modern, and well appointed. Feature a microwave, full set of dishes, combo washer/dryer (a bit confusing to operate though), and clean modern bathrooms. The staff is very friendly, and there is sufficient parking. My only gripe is the metered internet. The first 200MB a day is free, and after that they have various tiered plans. If I were coming back to Dunedin I'd stay here again. There is no breakfast, so better bring your own food or eat at one of the many cafes in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin