The Bluestone is a very new, modern and well appointed hotel. The room was a very good size with lounge chairs, king bed, washing machine and a kitchenette. For long stays a full kitchen would be more useful. The large spa bath is very good, however those with shorter legs need to be careful getting in and out of the bath to use the shower, as its quite deep. There is a very good lounge area off reception, with a limited supply of drinks and food (to be purchased). There was no room service but lots of information as to nearby restaurant and an arrangement for billing back to your room from one. The bed was excellent and a range of different pillows are on offer, so a good nights sleep wasn't a problem. The only negative was on the last night the residents of house next door got very noisy during the evening up to about midnight. The hotel itself was very quiet.
- very modern and clean
- pleasant staff
- extremely good level of fixtures
- good size rooms
- noisy neighbour one night (not hotels fault)
- would have liked a full kitchen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin