Sandra was very friendly when we checked in with helpful advice about local attractions. The room was opulent and beautifully decorated with a very comfortable bed, nice spa and an expansive view of Dunedin city from our top floor balcony. We enjoyed evening drinks in the guest lounge with plenty of interesting magazines to look through. Also we were able to check on our emails with the complimentary use of a laptop computer located adjacent to the reception. Did not notice any significant noise from George St either.
My wife loved the five star fittings and furnishings. I thought one of the best features, especially if you are on the top floor as we were, was one of the coolest hi-tech lifts I have ever seen. As I was the one lugging our suitcases around on this trip, this made my life a lot easier.
Spoke to Neville on checkout and he was very gracious as we heaped praise on their establishment. Would loved to have stayed more than the 1 night.
Deservedly lives up to the top marks acheived on Tripadvisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin