“Amazing food & great service! ✨👌”

Suburbia - Eatery & Nightlife
Ranked #107 of 363 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The best meal I have had in a long time, loved every bit of it, awesome staff and warm friendly atmosphere I will definitely be back! :)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great coffee! Even better food....best Eggs Benedict I've had in a while!! :) Staff were friendly....will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great food, staff were friendly and accomodating to my 1 year old, coffee hit the spot. Highly recommend. :)

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have to say bravo to the new owners......the decor is looking amazing here - love the rustic modern feel and I think the whole frontage and entrance is really stunning - the food was delicious and the staff friendly - overall a great spot to relax with a beer in the outside area - the nightclub area downstairs looks awesome too will definitely have to stop in here on our next big night out!

1  Thank Rirei1
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've eaten here a couple of times. It has changed since the last time I was there. They used to have a couple of gas fires outside. Now a couple of interesting raw picnic tables. Really unusual - the raw smell of them is amazing. But a bit bazarre. This place is just down from the Octagon - a reasonably sophisicated area. This eatery is situated between Two Chefs and Baccus (and others). Inside they've gutted the place - all the booth seating removed. Maybe they're in the process of creating something else in that space. Inside its now dark and dingy. No atmosphere at all. The floors got mopped while I was there around 11am - should be done last thing the night before. Offputting for breakfast / brunch time.

Got to say my Eggs Benedict was one of the best. I have that for most days away for breakfast - so I'm an Eggs Bene specialist.

The Waitress was excellent - friendly and efficient.

The last time I was there for dinner they had the absolutely best Affagato. Not now.

Work to be done there.