My grown up daughter and I went there for dinner early one evening. The first thing that struck me was how dark it was inside. It was about 6.30pm and still fairly light outside, but there were only a few tables occupied and they only had one tea light candle on each. I actually thought they were having a sudden power cut!
We found a table in the gloom at the back of the room and had to ask for some candles/lighting as we couldn't read the menus!
The food eventually arrived, but not really worth the wait. My daughters pizza was cold and my pasta dish was OK but it tasted like it was all out of a packet!
Daughter went to the loo which is downstairs and she came back in disgust and said Mum, don't go down there! It was dark, dingy and not very sanitary.
It seems from what I can gather from the locals that this place is more suited to a night club, so stay clear in the day and early evening!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.