“Suprisingly excellent food!”

Ra Bar Street Bar and Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I often go here for drinks after work, and maybe grap a tapas plate or two - but I hadn't realised that they do restaurant quality food!
Despite not finding my reservation for a table (which is strange as I made it about 2 hours before arriving), the manager bent over backwards to find us a good table and luckily we didn't have to wait long.
The food was lovely- Chicken breast served with a onion and wine jus, perfectly cooked root vegetables, full of flavour, all came together in a scrumptious meal.
The place was busy as there was some event on in town that weekend, but I was really surprised by how lovely the evening was there.
The main meals are about $25-$30, but they have a selection of light meals and tapas.
It took them a while to serve the food, and we had to wait about 5 mins for the last meal on the table to arrive, but this didn't detract from the evening.
I will be looking to eat at this bar more regularly from now on.

There are newer reviews for Ra Bar Street Bar and Cafe

Reviewed 28 May 2012

It is a tad noisy though and if you are hard of hearing, this place doesn't help.... the food great though!

Reviewed 15 May 2012

We had a delicious brunch here at the weekend - just before the kitchen closed at 3pm! Large portions, fantastic poached eggs, yummy hollandaise.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

The food is always good, the omlette is one of my favourites for breakfast.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

We definitely will return. We came here on New Year's Eve for a snack and drink. The staff were very friendly, and so were the other patrons, mostly scarfies. Service was quick, food excellent (large portion sizes) and drinks perfect. We will certainly return!