All reviewsbotanical gardenson arrivaldelicious muffinsmezzanine suiteshaving kitlocal charitysignal hillsuperior accommodationheating systemloved to stay longernew world supermarketgreat wifimodern designchocolate muffinapartment was very cleansteepest streetfriendly and helpful hosts
Reviewed 5 November 2017

The room was very clean tidy and modern. The host were very helpful as we had my 85 year old mother with us up for a wedding. We were able to park right in front of the unit and access it with a walker. The beds were large and comfortable. Thank you

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We originally booked a studio apartment for two nights in late October 2017. The location was quite good, just a small walk to the Botanic Gardens which were absolutely beautiful. Beautiful time of the year to view the rhodendendrons! The apartment was so small, we hardly had room for our suitcases, and the bathroom was the smallest, squashiest room I have even seen. You could not dry yourself in the bathroom. Parking was extremely difficult to naviagate - lucky they weren't busy. Please find time to visit the Otago peninsular as this was a highlight of trip.

Room Tip: City facing room
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I have stayed here twice for business trips in the last couple of months and each time I have been given a warm welcome including a muffin to take to my room which was unexpected. Both times I stayed in a mezzaine floor studio which was modern, very clean and had everything I needed including a comfortable bed and nice outlook to garden. Selby and Janelle are very good hosts and even popped in to tell me I had left the boot open on my car. Nothing seems too much bother. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We stayed in 2 X 2Br rooms with our family of 6 and it was a perfect set up. The owners are very hands on and welcoming from home baked muffins to advice on local attractions, restaurants etc. A few locals said this was the "wrong" end of town but we found it easy to walk in and find coffee & breakfast and with a hire car all other attractions & eateries were within easy reach. Carparking on site was convenient and simple.
Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The service by Selby & Janelle at the Aria on bank is better than most 5 star hotels. I was in Dunedin to buy a car and Selby was very helpful with organising extra car parks and whatever i needed while there. Made my first trip to the south island painless and trouble free. The room itself was very clean and well layed out with all the modern luxuries one could want or need. Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business